Welcome to MOMMY ON THE MOVE! Ready to meet the moms of season one? Here we go!
For those of you who are unfamiliar with how we roll, this is a test-drive-docuseries, which means that each of the guest stars were interviewed while they test drove a brand new car. Sounds fun, right? It is.
During season one of MOMMY ON THE MOVE, which was sponsored by Kia, I interviewed five supermoms about how they balance motherhood with their busy careers. All this while they got to test drive the 2016 Kia Sorento— a SUV that offers lots of options for a big family.
That said, meet my season one moms, below! And check back next Wednesday for the next episode!
- Erickka Sy Savane: International model, actress and VJ turned writer and columnist (thebrewonline.com)
- Melissa Moorer Nobles: Human resources executive, licensed prayer practitioner and “spiritual interior designer” (injoyenterprises.com)
- Harriette Cole: Presentation and writing coach, author, columnist, accessories designer and media personality (harriettecole.com)
- Kay Hudson: Writer and Founding Editor of MommyNoire.com
- Jocelyn R. Taylor: Founder & CEO, JRT Multimedia, LLC, a luxury branding company (jrtmultimedia.com)
VIDEO: Episode 1, “Meet The Moms”