Sure, you know Garmin because of their pocket sized GPS devices but in France they also make cars, like this limited edition Dacia Duster SUV.
True to Dacia values, the Duster Garmin limited edition is hugely attractive in terms of value for money. It is based on the Duster Ambiance version, and available in a choice of two colors: platinum grey or pearl black. Equipment is useful and comprehensive, with a high-quality finish. From the outside, the car looks like a robust off-roader, with front/rear skidplates, black lengthwise roof rails, 16” alloy wheels and chrome tailpipe. The interior features a central panel with star-grey vents and satnav as standard. With the Garmin Nüvi® 2595 LMT (Lifetime Maps & Traffic) GPS, peace of mind is key. This advanced satnav system offers:
– Free map updates over the product lifetime, for life-long reliable navigation
– Traffic information, helping drivers to avoid jams, accidents and roadworks
– SmartphoneLink™ for real-time information on factors such as weather and fuel prices
– OneShot™ voice recognition, for safe hands-free operation of the satnav system
– Bluetooth®, for safe phone use
– Intuitive menus and features throughout